Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Visiting Singapore after Election Day..

8/3/2008..
Malaysia Election Day..

9/3/2008..
Ermm..What Im doing on that date?
huh..
Best..Im visiting Singapore for that whole day..
I already spend 300 for passport and another hundred n 50 for shopping..

First of all, my fren fetch and send us to sempadan Singapore Malaysia.
Near CS and KTM..
We bought something to eat before enter to Singapore..

While waiting for Passport check, I meet my frens..Farah,Nana,Shira n Mai..
They also were going to visit Singapore but them going in group.
So,I leave them and naek bus gi satu station MRT..

We( I with my soul) naek MRT to go to Orchard..
After walking around and take Singapore tourist guide map, we use the map to go by walk to Bugis Junction..
Jauh gak la menapak..
Masa tu aku pakai cute shoes. Im fell uneasy to walk with that cute shoes.
So, akupun beli la satu pasang selipar yang sangat comel
Dan aku terus guna..
kasut cute simpan dalam beg..
haha..
Lepas tu je jalan jadi laju..

After that, Im going to Bugis Street..
Beli la satu beg.
Lepastu kami gi pekena nasi ayam penyet..
Dijamin halal tau..
eheh..

Bila dah kenyang kamipun berjalan naek n naek MRT lagi gi satu tempat yang namanya Marina Bay..
Memula naek MRT sampai station Marina bay..
Rupanya salah tempat la..
Kena turun kat station sebelumnya.
Sampai jer sana kitorang gi la jalan2..
Memula kat Singapore river..
Ambik gambar sesikit..

Then we visit Espalanade Park..
Ada 1 builing that its top like durians..
haha..

Kami masuk gak la dalam bangunan durian tuh..
Erm..tu tempat aktiviti seni dijalankan..
Masa tu ada uncle n his son playing guitar..
Layan je la..
Memang best..

Pastu kami jalan2 sekitar park..
Naek MRT semula unruk balik..
Berakhirlah perjalanan kami di Singapore..

But I still have 20 dolar in my pocket..
Is it mean that I need to spend it another time?
I hope so..
I want to visit Singapore again next time..

No comments:

Blog Pasal Shaklee lah~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dah menjadi sejarah~

Web Analytics